CONSISTENT TOP PRODUCER IN BERGEN COUNTY
FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS SPECIALIZING IN LEONIA AND SURROUNDING TOWNS
LET MY EXPERIENCE WORK FOR YOU!
- Resident of Bergen County for more than 30 years
- Licensed in Real Estate since 1986
- Broker/Salesperson License since 1993
- Office Manager- 1997-2018
- Broker/Owner- 2018
- Graduate Realtor Institute(GRI) designation
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) certification- 2009
- NJ Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club
- NJ Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence 1992 - 2006, 2008-2009, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member of New Jersey Multiple Listing Service
Professional, High ethical standards, Committed to serving clients
Established reputation for SERVICE, offering Attention to detail
Patient, Caring, and Understanding of clients needs
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Bergen County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first
. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Bergen County area, please contact me at email@example.com